Sunday, October 25, 2015

ANGEL OF MERCY.

Waking up today is quite fantastic
It’s a special day for a special person who’s special to my heart
R.S.V.P (I’ll call it Rice and Stew Very Plenty)
Sadly, I’m not with you physically
But I can feel all the excitement right past the oceans


It’s great to find out
You’ve hit the big
6.0! Yea, sixty it is
Sixty hearty cheers
To the angel of mercy

Once in a while
We meet that special person
Who is outstanding
But once in a lifetime,
We meet that person
Who is so delectable, admirable and cool, sassy, straight forward
This is who you are

I’ve always loved the sound of my name on your lips
It always brings a smile to my face
I love your aura
Strong yet sweet
Defying any obstacle
Echoing so much love
It makes me want to keep hugging you

If there’s any difficulty
Asides the fact you don’t take nonsense
It is that
It’s difficult to not love you
Someone with such a large heart
Deserves a lot
This is why  I’m simply using my words
To express what I feel

Anyone who knows you
Would agree that Aanuoluwapo defines who you are
To us all
But I would add the name Sunshine
Because you’re a constant source of joy

I wish you many more abundant years in
Good health, Joy, Peace and beauty
May the Lord keep looking upon you with Mercy
Happy Birthday! I love you
My sweet Angel of Mercy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Bolanle, may the lord also honor you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like birthdays sha, its good to celebrate with those who celebrate.

    ReplyDelete