Wednesday, January 6, 2016

BORN DAY BOY.

O come ye, o come ye
To this day
My born day
My birthday
Shey you sha get the gist
Its parry time
 Now wait
It isn’t just parry time
Its time to reflect
And think back
Reflect, reengage and enact
Reflect – on the past how far you’ve gone
What you’ve been through
What you can do better
Reengage – how to be stronger
How to live better
How to grow
Enact – be the man you’re supposed to be

Will you walk out of the dirt
Face life
Face the facts staring at you
Face your fears
And define your friends in this season

 If you do
Then we go fly
We celebrate
Jubilate
And gyrate
Coz it is to
#leavetrashforlawma

So to my main man
My padi for house
My cheerleader
Our man
My 5&6
I celebrate you today
Happy Happy born day.
Cheers!
I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks sis. #familyiseverything.I love you to the end of the earth and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis. #familyiseverything.I love you to the end of the earth and back again.

    ReplyDelete