Friday, February 26, 2016

GOOD NIGHT, BUT...

I thought of leaving you with a Good-Night snack for your mind. 

I've had a very long and busy day like what an energetic 21st century youth should have. I saw a woman at the bus-stop today and she told me she loved my look. I appreciated her and thanked her. 

She started telling me of all the things she did when she was young as a business woman, traveling to and from different places, rocking different parties meeting different people and turning everywhere to gold under her feet.

She said something that was interesting: I should know what I was doing because even as she looked back, she could see that somethings were unnecessary.

That was what I held with me.

I remember someone told me about a renown US Evangelist who went to visit someone and he met a little girl there. He asked who the 5-year old was and he was told she was his daughter. He didn't even know his own daughter because he was never around.

Towards the later part of his life, he said if he had known, he would have reduced the trips he took because it was unnecessary.

So I have a rhetorical question for you.

Please pardon my pessimist nature but I have a question.

If as you knew that as you're saying good night you will cross out of this world, what would you do differently?

Good night! 

Photo Credit: pintrest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment