Thursday, March 3, 2016

THE KNIGHT WITH NON-SHINY ARMOUR



The knight in non-shiny armour
You may almost not know he's there
The one who stands to watch
The one who throws the arrow from a distance
The one whose longitude goes a long way
To show how long and deep
How he cares and love
For he too must give out strength
Just as he received strength
And stand to be sure
He stands

He blinks
He smiles
He speaks
And of course
Makes the heart warm
With playful and gentle bullying
Unrelenting
Consistent
Never changing
Till the dot he requires is there
And then you’ll have your breather

I can see the oak
The oak that stands out
The man that shine forth
The one whose armour
Is thick enough
And strong enough
To cover a hundred soldiers
And I’m grateful
Because I won’t have it any other way

Since you have been the one
Who can bring in
On behalf of one
And let out
On behalf of another
I say
Abba
You’re there
You are very there
Your head is there
I appreciate you
Daddy da-da
And blow you kisses with pride
Thank you
For who you are
And who you’ll always be
I salute your strength
Have a fishful year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment