Thursday, February 25, 2016

STOP IT BUT I'LL LIKE IT.



Story-Story
Story
Once upon a time
Time-Time
Wakama the tiny bird
Once saw a birdie
A fine one
Nay
 
Scratch that
A beautiful one
Abundant with wings
Flourishing with colours
Glowing majestically
Gliding on the wind
Oh
How I wish I could be like this
Said Wakama
I mean to grow up very fast
And be like that birdie

So I run over here
And there too
Hey
I screamed
So the birdie would see me
Omohhhh!
I sweat die
I injure sef
Later the birdie noticed me
And I would have soared
Out of joy and delight
But alas
I’m a twinnie tiny bird
And I’m so shy
But I know
I will grow


So I began to follow you
I jumped as you jumped
I looked as you looked
And I enjoyed the ride
Until I saw birdie bump into the tree
And I followed suit

I was vexed
I was enraged
You?
How now
That really hurt
I cried
I howled
But you didn’t bulge
It didn’t make sense

I went to the old fables’ house
To sulk and cry away
The old and limping cockerel
Walked up to me
And took me
To a long abandoned hole
Which was called
Auld Lang Sine

Read: NOT ALONE NOT ABANDONED.
 
It showed me
All those who were pained
Hurt and dejected
How they ended
They looked dried
They cried out
But they were full of arrogance
Too see their state
I mourned for them
And swore that it would never be my end
I walked back to see birdie
Still soaring
And I’m reminded
It’s just a bird like me
No matter how beautiful
No matter how gracious
A bird it is
A bird it will be

Photo credit:hd-freewallpapers.com

3 comments: