Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SHE EXCITES ME



I know this girl
A fine girl
Witty and wonderful
Smart and slim
Outspoken and outstanding
Beautiful and blessed
In so many wonderful ways
Of which I can’t explain
Not because I don’t want to
But because I haven’t seen it all


Read: THAT SPECIAL SURPRISE.


She’s beginning to shine
Awakening from the dust
Breathing in the fresh air
And also
Going way past all the
Fears, hurts and pains
Yippie!
I’m so hegzitted!

I haven’t forgotten at all
I haven’t forgotten the hard times
The overwhelming rocks
The collapse of your tree house
The bright clouds turned grey

But Bae
I no go lie you o
You pass am
The strength is awakening
Look no further
You carry am
Yes you
You garrit
If it confronts you again
Tell them
Their papa!

It’s all because of
Who you’ve got
He who’s within and behind you
If they think they can destroy
And make you break down in tears
Let their laugh make you laugh
They don’t know
You can get down and rise again
Looking like a Phoenix
#koleyewon
#nosweatsbabe
#experiencegraceandGod
#overcomerforsure
#plentylovefromyourbooboo
#awaitingthefireinyourbonespersonalised




0 comments:

Post a Comment