Sunday, April 24, 2016

THAT SPECIAL SURPRISE.



Surprise, surprise
Its a special day
For that special person
Who has a special place
In this special heart
That’s why you’re special


I learnt from you
And I learnt quite early
How to act
How to be compassionate
Amidst many other things

Read: I LOVE HER THAT WAY.



 

And you have been selfless for me
O yes
And for so many others
That’s why you’re treasured
To me in particular
Chief of all reasons
Is that source
Yes o!
It’s paved a way for me
And given me and mine
A star
And we’re grateful

I could continue to write
About this one
Who’s been hit hard
But yes
You’ll still be beautiful
Coz I remember those words
Just like yesterday
That the times will be renewed
And you are not forgotten
This I hold on to

If i could try to describe you
I’ll just say
Unerasable
Unforgettable
Indescribable
And erm...
I’ve run out of words

I wish you a year
With wisdom as your guide
That your will be strong
For such a time as this
That both your hands work in co-ordination
Not one working
And the other destroying
So shall it be

Like they say in Ondo
Iye Biola le o
Wa dagba
Wa daigbo
We ni sasedanu



0 comments:

Post a Comment